Welcome to Phuket Aquarium,Place Phuket Aquarium, located at the end of Cape Panwa. The end of the road from Phuket Phangnga not much, and it takes approximately 30 minutes to arrive. You can travel by bus, “the second single” line Makham Bay & Aquarium Kata If coming by car, there are signs along the trail.
Come and encounter the beautiful creatures from Thailand’s lakes, rivers and the Andaman Sea!.We’ll take you on a journey through a variety of habitats including mountains, streams, mangroves, captivating coral reefs and even down to the deep sea! Explore our lively aquatic displays and enjoy the interactive exhibits with fascinating audio and video presentations!
Phuket Aquarium is the only public aquarium in the wider region. It is recognized as a major destination on Phuket Island for both foreign and local tourists, attracting around 300,000 visitors each year! You find us easily at the southernmost tip of Cape Panwa, can surrounded by breathtaking scenic bays and islands.
Phuket Aquarium was established in 1983 as part of the internationally renowned Phuket Marine Biological Center (PMBC), a research and onitoring station within the Department of Marine and Coastal Resources (DMCR).The aquarium provides means todivulge research results and to promote environmental awareness.
- Foreigners : Adult 180 Baht, Child 100 Baht ,Free for children less than 180 cm tall
- Open daily from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Recommended Visit Duration
- Around 1- 2 hours
- Adults, Families, Young Adults, Senior Guests, Children
- Tunnel Tank, Nature Trail, Hatchery, Chakratong Tongyai, Sea Turtle Pool, Reference Collection and the Marine Endangered Species Museum.
Map of Phuket Aquarium
Phuket Aquarium open every day 8.30 – 16.30 hrs.
- 51 Sakdidet Rd., Wichit, Mueang, Phuket 83000
- Tel. 0-7639-1126
- Fax 0-7639-1406
- Website : phuketaquarium.org