The Baan Teelanka or Phuket Upside Down House is Phuket’s latest tourist attraction and one of the Top 5 “must see” when visiting the island. Great quirky and goofy photo opportunities.
Unforgettable memories all generations. Recommended length of visit 30-90 minutes, keeping in mind that the same location also offer other attractions/activities such as a) A-Maze-in-Phuket (The Garden Maze and b) Chamber of Secrets “at”BaanTeelanka (exciting room escape game) and Baan Teelanka is the first amazing location of thailand.Lionel Richie’s feel-good 80s tune is ready to apply in a more literal sense.
The opening of Phuket is unconvenitionally ,miraculously and exciting for traveler because location is up side down house which will enable visitors to actually dance, or walk, or crawl on the ceiling. Impress your friends.You can take a photo and share the unconventional picture on the social network.
In addition, tnto there is the garden maze for activity before or after visiting Baan Teelanka our maze is a creation of Adrian Fisher Design Ltd United Kingdom.An award-winning company considered the world’s leading maze designer with a portfolio of more than 500 facilities in 30 countries.
Both Baan Teelanka and the garden mase are suitable to tournament game for company groups or children/schools activities. Baan Teelanka is the first of its kind in Thailand and is set to become a must see for any tourist visiting the island.
- Baan Teelanka ticket price are 250 BHT for adult 150 BHT for children ( only 4-11 years old )
- The garden maze ticket price are 150 BHT for adult 100 BHT for children ( only 4-11 years old )
Baan Teelanka – Upside Down House
- Open daily : 10.00am. – 6.00 pm.
- Location: two kilometres from the North entrance of the By-pass Road. Tel: +66 (0)84 4565279
- Price Range: Baan Teelanka: adult – 290 baht, children – 170 baht; A-Maze-in-Phuket: adult – 150 baht, children 100 baht
HOW TO GET THERE
By Car,From Airport : Thepkrasattri Road, turn right into Bypass Road, pass Toyota showroom, Premium Outlet, Bypass Seafood, and when reaching Wat (Temple) Rassadaram slow down as we are right after. 2km from start of Bypass Road
OR @Bypass Road, Km 2 southbound direction. Between Premium Outlet and Siam Niramit. 300 meters before IKEA. Only 8 minutes from Central Festival.Direction instructions:
- From Airport: Thepkrasattri Road, turn right into Bypass Road, pass Toyota Showroom, Premium Outlet, Seafood Bypass, and when reaching Wat (Temple) Rassadaram slow down, as we are right after. 2km from start of Bypass Road.
- From Central Festival: Head to Bypass Road direction Airport, pass Gems Gallery, and after driving for about 2 km you will see Baan Teelanka on the right, 300 meters after IKEA. Continue 1 km and take the U-turn in front of Premium Outlet, pass Bypass Seafood, and when reaching Wat (Temple) Rassadaram slow down as we are right after. 1km from the U-turn.
Map of Baanteelanka -Upsidedownhouse
For more information : www.upsidedownhouse-phuket.com or
- Phone:+66 (0) 76-376245
- Mobile:+66 (0) 844-56-52-79